Continental Engineering Company was founded in 1954 as an agent for HAVER & BOECKER, Polysius and Hazemag. After a restructuring in 1986 the company was named Continental Engineering (1986) Ltd. In 2010 the company became a full subsidiary of HAVER & BOECKER OHG and renamed HAVER Continental Ltd. In the same year a Spare Parts Warehouse was implemented at our site in Farnborough.
Today HAVER Continental represents the HAVER & BOECKER Machinery Division and its affiliated companies IBAU Hamburg, BEHN+BATES, HAVER & TYLER and NEWTEC BAG PALLETIZING.