Bulk loading – tanker vehicles filled quickly and with accurate weight
In addition to systems for filling free-flowing bulk products into valve or open bags, we also offer technical solutions for filling your products into tanker trucks. A support frame with telescopic loading pipe equipped with a HAVER high-performance net weigher goes to work.
Stationary or mobile – the right system for every need
The loading telescope can be designed as a stationary or mobile unit. The robust and low maintenance construction of the base assures maximum operating times. The mobile system can go into operation at a silo farm along with mobile FFS systems.
Control terminal guarantees easy operation
Operation and display of all functions is done using a control terminal with graphic display. The simple and well-structured operating sequences are menu-guided and take place via push-buttons with pictogram fields. The clear text informaton are shown in the country's language. It is also possible to hook up the HAVER DPS system for recording, sensing and reporting process data.
Your advantages at a glance
- An operator is needed only for starting the system
- The truck drivers lift or lower the telescopic loading pipe
- Video monitoring assures precise stopping of the truck under the telesope
- The system guarantees short filling times
- A high weight accuracy is achieved. Subsequent weighing is no longer needed
- The truck cannot be overfilled